Harting Coombe Pond
Wardens: Rich Powell 07922 140323
Wendy Powell 07922 140418
Wardens: Steve Adlam 01730 286030 Chris Adlam 07766 661656
Harting Coombe Pond is a small
and intimate 4 acre pond in a woodland setting.
This pond contains Carp, Tench, Roach, Rudd, Perch and Pike.
Parking only allowed in the car park adjacent to the roadside and the gateway is to be closed at all times.
1. Keepnets can be used (5hrs max) for silver fish only, must be fish friendly.
2. 2 rods to be used, 3 rods allowed from 1st Oct- 31st March (except for pike)
3. only 2kg dry ground bait 1pt of pellet permitted.
4. Fishing from defined swims only.
5. Barbless or micro barbed hooks only.
6. No nut baits of any kind all other particles baits to be prepared correctly, a limit of 2 kilo (dry) per session, No floating baits.
7. Boilies may be used ( 1 kilo max per 24hrs ).
8. No tins, cans, or glass jars etc.
9. NO LITTER-TAKE IT HOME! BE WARNED.
10. Juniors under 16 to be accompanied at all times by an adult.
11. Night fishing from 10pm to sunrise (a third rod can be used at night as long it does not encroach on other anglers water.)
12. The public footpath must be kept clear at all times.
13. No carp to be retained, except in competition (10lbs max ).
14. Feeders must be free running.
15. Pike fishing from 1st September to 31st March (all pike rules apply).
16. Max stay limited to 48 hours.
17. guest tickets now available to fish both day and night (48hrs max)
Before you go please visit Harting Combe Pond for further information, inc. night fishing.
Members of CDAS should refer to the above website for further guidance/rules for PDAC waters.
Postcode: GU31 5DU
Harting Coombe Pond Location Map